Sunday, April 11, 2010

CAR ACCIDENT


Long time ago I didnt update blog yet. I almost forgot to update my blog sometimes.

I just had an accident with that stupid idiot bus color is red and white with kortisome (i forgot how to spell it) on last 3 weeks ago - Saturday, 27 March 2010 at 3:15 pm at Jalan Kuala Kangsar, Ipoh. I thought i was going to die but I was not scared or afraid. I was just confused and frustrated. That Malay guy told that guy named Mr. Chan about an accident. I asked Mr. Chan's sister to call my hubby but he didnt get my call yet. How stupid my hubby ignore that call!! I had no choice then asked his sister to call my mum and asked her to come and find me there. After that, they finished discussed and i followed my uncle to the police station. I was waiting for my dad to write the accident story for me then i copied to write the accident story. My hubby had smsed me and asked me where was i then i saw him and waved at him to come here. He was shocked to see our favourite baby car was damaged seriously.

After report the police, i almost missed my deaf fren Kitty's Indian fren's wedding there. I had followed my hubby home and he scolded me terribly until i cried non-stop la.. huhuhuhu..... I knew he was worried about me and had pampered me then kissed my forehead.. He got a lots of headache how to send our favourite baby car to the workshop and needed his brother's help to send our favourite baby car to the workshop on next day.

After 2 weeks long, finally that ING insurance has called my hubby's brother to ask me go to Jelapang and signed the insurance claims report. When we arrived to the workshop on Thursday, 8 April 2010, we were very disappointed and upset and said each other "why our favourite baby car has not repaired yet?!!" then he said he dunno.. Damm workshop and also insurance claims too!! My hubby & I got mad each other!! He called his brother and scold his brother liao!! We both had no mood to talk about our favourite baby car again..

Thursday , 8 April 2010 at 4 pm, we went to my mummy's house and gave an empty bottle back to my mum then went to Jaya Jusco and i bought spagetti, Kimball tomato sauce bottle, mayanois sauce, fruit mango juice and tomato juice RM 33 together with my deaf god sister Christina and my hubby. Then my hubby helped Christina to find a rent house until 6 pm. Finally, we went home at 7 pm already.

I was getting mad, moody & upset over my favourite baby car!!!!!! It really pissed me off again.. Haiz... What to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment