Friday, January 22, 2010

MY RELATIONSHIP & ROMANCE STORY WITH MY HUBBY!!!!


I had chatted with my hubby thru ICQ since around in March 2004. I first met my husband at Jaya Jusco, Ipoh at 9:15 pm since Monday, 5th April 2004. Actually I am deaf person while my husband is not deaf person. He is very shy. But he was not shy to me already since after we meet many times. Suddenly, my husband had expressed his feeling to me and he likes me but I didn't like him before. But he won't give up for wooing me then he started to come to my house and take me go out always on weekends. We always argued and quarrel over small matters!! We also both got bad temper too!!

One day, he took me to his house and asked me to wait at his house. Suddenly, his house got no electric lights and i was almost freaked out and scared of dark. I was waiting for so long for almost 2 hours at his house and I didnt know what was he doing for almost 2 hours! He came home and gave me a surprised dinner dishes - fried egg with ham, vegetables and garlic. His dinner dishes was really very delicious. Wow, he knows how to cook!!!! He started to learn how to read my lips by talking with me slowly and it took him so long until early of May 2004. Then I fell in love with him and accepted him as my new 7th boyfriend when he bought 3 bags for me and my twin brothers at Fun Fair, Greentown, Ipoh since Friday, 28th May 2004 at 10:30 pm. He accepted me as his first girlfriend no matter I am deaf person and he is willing to take care of me for his whole life. We can communicate through talking and read lips very well. I teach him sign language a little bit because I didn't study in any deaf school before and I had studied in a normal school transfered from deaf school since I was in Standard One.

On my 27th birthday, my husband brought me to Sushi King for celebrating my first birthday together with him. He bought Enchanter perfume for me as well as I received his first birthday present from him. Actually he never try sushi or japanese food before but to my surprise, he became love to eat sushi and japanese food a lots!!

I had registered marriage with him since Thursday, 27 January 2005. Finally, I became my husband's wife and he is my husband too. He had cooked healthy food and soups for me so that I became fat, no more skinny and less get sick lately already. Then I became a bit healthy until now. Thanks to him for taking care for me and eat meals properly too.

Since Monday, 14 February 2005, it was my first Valentine's Day together with my husband. We went to Sushi King again and celebrated Valentine's Day together. He also bought a nice dress for me for my first Valentine's Day present. I had enjoyed Valentine's Day dinner together with him.

I had planned to take wedding photos with my husband. One day, I went to Wedding Castle, Ipoh with him for discussing the date with those staffs while my husband was waiting inside the car. That wedding shop lady staff choosed the date then I went to the car park and asked my husband whether the date was okay for him or not but he said no then I went back to wedding shop. That lady staff choosed another date then I went back to the car park but he still said NO again. I went back to the wedding shop then went back to the car park on 5 - 6 times until I got mad and also was very tired of running back to the wedding shop and car park again!! Those staffs and my husband were all laughing at me. Then I got mad at my husband and scolded him. I had decided to choose the date was 5 July 2005 by myself and my husband must followed my decisions STRICTLY!!!! I had hit and also whack him for dare laughing at me & also playing fool on me liao!!!! Finally, we took wedding photos since Saturday, 5th July 2008 at 10:30 am to 6:55 pm.

We have to put hold on our wedding dinner then until now. We always argue and quarrel so many times but we still love each others. He loves to bully me, tease me and pamper me while I also bully him back and tease him back too. I also punch and bite him whenever I got angry or mad at him!! When I am sad, he goes to pamper or bully or make me happy. When he is in good mood, he still pinch my face cheeks & nose, crazy to do that with me, playful with me until i got mad then i will bully back to him, whack him, bite him, kick him too!!!! We love to play each others lolz.....!!!!!!!! Wakakakaka..........!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS AGO ALREADY.. OUR RELATIONSHIP IS VERY STRONG, GREAT & WONDERFUL!!!! IT WAS GOD WHO GAVE A NICE AND CARING HUSBAND WHO IS WILLING TO TAKE CARE OF ME UNTIL LAST FOREVER END.......!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment