Friday, April 16, 2010

TODAY (FRIDAY) I WAS VERY TIRED!!!!

TODAY (FRIDAY), AT 8 PM at home..

MY hubby came home from work by bus. He asked me to eat fried rice whom his mother cooked for us.. But I don't like to eat fried rice with dried prawn & fried pork!!!! I like to eat white color fresh pork with my hubby too...!!!!

I was supposed to boil water for cooking spagetti. I asked my hubby to cook tomato sauces for me but he asked me to cook by myself la.. He said I have to learn la... Damm him la.. He was so lazybones again...!!! AIKS, no choice!!!! I have to cook by myself la.. Hmph... Hmph...!!!!

FIRST, BOIL WATER & PUT 1 BIG TEASPOON OF SALT....

SECOND, I CUT MUSHROOM FROM THE TIN....

THIRD, I FORGOT ABOUT SPAGETTI WHEN I SAW BOIL WATER ON THE PAN!!!! AIKS!!!!

FOURTH, I CUT GARLIC INTO SMALL PIECES....

FIFTH, SPAGETTI IS READY....

LAST, I COOK GARLIC 1ST...

THEN, COOK MUSHROOM...

LASTLY, COOK TOMATO SAUCE TOGETHER GARLIC AND MUSHROOM...

FINALLY, SERVE SPAGETTI WITH TOMATO SAUCE, GARLIC AND MUSHROOM...

I cook not too bad.. But not too taste like my hubby cooked spagetti for me.. T.T

I asked my hubby whether my spagetti is nice or not.. He honestly said ok la.. Then I hit him then he said I have to learn how to cook slowly until better lor.. Haiz... Damm it!!!!

I was really very tired of cooking and cutting for almost 1 hour liao!!!! He was so lazy and never help me to make mango juice drinks for me & himself because he cannot stop to play pc games again... Damm him lazybones la!!!! Hmph.... Hmph.... Hmph.... Hmph!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow it will be his turn to make mango fruit juice drink by himself liao!!!! If not, I will kick his buttocks and legs until he will know that liao!!!!! He is so lazybones liao!!!!! Hahahaha....
^.^ l l l l

No comments:

Post a Comment